Saturday, October 18, 2008

Back in action - Power of Yoga.

How my lifestyle is changing ? to answer this question I decided to recollect how was my typical day before 5-10-15 yrs ? It's changing a lot ..

When I talk to my Mom & Dad first question they always ask me is r u doing Yoga & Pranayam regularly ? I tell them No, I am doing swimming & Other exercise. Dad always encourages( In fact sometimes forces) me to do it regularly.

When I was growing up in Latur I use to go to "Arya Samaz" for doing Yoga & Pranayam. That reminds me all the fun me & my friends had there.. How can I forget those prices which I won in Yoga.

Finally I have decided to start doing Yoga again. I started attending different Yoga classes in SLC . I found that I was sweating in the class(I never use to sweat while doing Yoga) & It was real fast. It was more of a stretch than Yoga. After doing some research I found that now there are different type of Yoga's ( Don't ask me how many types are there :) )



More to come ....next week :)