Saturday, May 09, 2009

Power of word

Recently I was talking to my co-worker about his weekend plan. He told me he is going for a "Rappling" -- well I know the meaning of that world, but when I said that word there was huge difference between how I pronounced it and how my co-worker pronounced it .. but still we know what we are talking about :)

so if you know the meaning of the world then it does't matter how you pronounce it.

On other hand -- If you do't know the real meaning of the world and when you use it at wrong context or place.. trust me that will spoil your life ...

Words are so powerful and alive if you cut or use them ( even unintentionally ) they are going to bleed. Words got that power to destroy everything.

By words we learn thoughts, and by thoughts we learn life but if we use wrong words then other person is not going to learn about you or your life.

below are some of the good quotes about the word.

"Words are potent weapons for all causes, good or bad."
- Manly Hall

“Words divide us, actions unite us.”

“Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.”

“A bad word whispered will echo a hundred miles”

“Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words”